**We are canceling this year’s Regional Contracting Forum due to the Covid-19. We will resume in 2021 **
2020 Regional Contracting Forum
April 8, 2020
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Greater Tacoma Convention Center
1500 Commerce St., Tacoma, WA 98402
The Regional Contracting Forum is a network event hosted by Washington government associations to meet with businesses. This “reverse trade show” style-networking event is an opportunity for companies to meet with prime contractors and government organizations to ask questions and get information on how to do business with government.
Regional Contracting Forum attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Network and meet government and regional contracting representatives in the areas of contracting, architecture and engineering and procurement
- Get information on doing business with government
- Get information regarding upcoming contracting opportunities
- Ask questions and leave contact information for future conversations.
- Receive information regarding mega projects in the regions
- Sign up for one-on-one interviews with representatives from local government, state agencies, county jurisdictions and prime job contractors
- Receive assistance and information from business resource organizations that will help grow their businesses.